Glassware-need info

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

slcholt

Reaction score
This was dug in a turn of the century hole. I'm sure it is a specific style but has no markings. its 2 in high and 5x7. Do you have a resource that would be able to tell me what it is and an approximate value?

Attachments

• 8d1d2da649914b81acfd54b823eeafa0.jpg
    8d1d2da649914b81acfd54b823eeafa0.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 95

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well slchot - It looks like a dish of some sort. If it had a hole in the center it would no doubt be a smoke catcher for over the chimney of a kerosene hanging light. As a dish it looks great. I am not able to tell you more. On thing that is interesting in either way - there were tools made to create the ruffles on bristol vases and this was not doubt ruffled the same way. If your selling it as a dish -please let me know because my better half collects a lot of vases and glass household decorated glass. RED M.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I just typed a return post and it got wipped out before i could hit the Submit Post bar. Any she came in and I showed her the picture. She said she had one just like it and brought it in to sh0w me. Hers has different had ruffled edge and a different collor -but that is what it is. She has a large diameter candle in hers, that is about 3"dia x 4-1/2" tall, and has it in our TV room. So if you want to sell it - let us know. RED Matthews

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1