"Good luck Lauren", "Mayor Tom" and the Holy Grail

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Update: This bottle will be featured on ricksbottleroom.com as the bottle of the week! Thanks, Rick.

Cool Lauren....Did he say when? Thanks for posting this and going back to find the original post...Here's a link for when he does put it up.[:)] http://www.ricksbottleroom.com/bottleoftheweek.htm

Earl...Really one of my luckier days! Thanks....

RedGinger

Reaction score
What can I say, Rick? Joe just loves this forum. BTW, I sent you a couple emails, Joe.

glass man

Reaction score
CAN I HAVE IT?WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM OF OWNER SHIP!!:) JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

LOL, I really did!

Once in a while I will text my wife in the living room and say.
"bring me a drink' the fourm is to exciting to leave,she believes me.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Iced tea on the rocks! [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Ground control to Mayor Tom,ground control to Mayor Tom, take your digging pills and put and put your hard hat on.,ground control to Mayor Tom commencing count down boots are on,check the probes and may the bottlegods be with you.@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*
This is Mayor Tom to ground control,im slipping through the holeeee and im floating in a most a wonderful wayyyy the use layer looks very different today.
This is ground control to Mayor Tom can you hear me mayor Tom Can you hear me mayor Tom??
"LEAVE ME ALONE CAN'T YOU SEE IM IM DIGGING OUT A BOTTLE!"

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Ground control to Mayor Tom,ground control to Mayor Tom, take your digging pills and put and put your hard hat on.,ground control to Mayor Tom commencing count down boots are on,check the probes and may the bottlegods be with you.@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*
This is Mayor Tom to ground control,im slipping through the holeeee and im floating in a most a wonderful wayyyy the use layer looks very different today.
This is ground control to Mayor Tom can you hear me mayor Tom Can you hear me mayor Tom??
"LEAVE ME ALONE CAN'T YOU SEE IM IM DIGGING OUT A BOTTLE!"

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [sm=tongue.gif] [sm=tongue.gif] [sm=tongue.gif] [sm=tongue.gif] [sm=tongue.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=rolleyes.gif]
m6.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH