Great Bottle show in New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
RE: Great Bottle show in New HampshireATT: CanadianBoy

Macho dude!

EBFDA6CEAF2B46C79F9A0120A9A7ABDB.jpg

Attachments

• EBFDA6CEAF2B46C79F9A0120A9A7ABDB.jpg
    EBFDA6CEAF2B46C79F9A0120A9A7ABDB.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 76

bearswede

Reaction score

How DO you guys come up with this stuff!!!???!!

Speaking of Cindy, I'm trying to get our forum Cindy (Annie44) to come to the Somersworth show... How 'bout a little help from you Maine-I-acle Cheerleaders???

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey Ron...

I got more time on my hands now than I know what to do with... I'm sure I can come up with more![sm=lol.gif]
How could Annie44, or anyone for that matter, resist a special "thumb dude" invitation?[8|]
Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score

Hey Wayne, You know I'd be there if it were possible. This is my first full term as President and this show is a big bite to chew and swallow being my first time. The folks that ran it last year move up to Tenn. and can't realisticly help me so its take charge and runn with the ball time for me. Next year I will know what is going on and will make sure I have time.

Hey Cindy, (Anne44) it is a great show and there are alot of great people there but I must warn you, they talk kinda funny and you will have more fun than most can handle. It takes a real bottle nerd to handle it properly.[:D]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey Cap...

I know what you mean. I was just trying to let you know, in a suptle way, that you will surely be missed. I don't know who else I can team up with to block the aisles!![&o] Everyone else on the forum is slim, trim, healthy and socially acceptable (cept maybe Taz) [:-]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score

I will never forget the first time Pam met the Thumb Dude. I think her exact words were " What the hell are you doing!!!" [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

I can't believe that Wayne actually tried to explain to her Why he was taking a picture of his thumb!!![sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

epgorge

Reaction score

My wife and I are going and will probably stay over too. Let me know if there are group acccomodations. If not, that's ok we can't be far from there. Where the hell is somerville anyway.
Ep

epgorge

Reaction score

On the Maine border so I guess we will be staying over.
Also, whre is the "who's that guy" some one was telling me about here. It is where pictures can be posted.
Joel

bearswede

Reaction score

Everyone else on the forum is slim, trim, healthy and socially acceptable (cept maybe Taz)

Well, I feel insulted... I'm not exactly petit, ya know...

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

epgorge...

Hey Joel, Somerville is in Mass... The New England Bottle Show is in Somersworth, NH. It is about a 20 minute ride from I-95 on the border of Dover, NH and Somersworth, NH.

Last year I negotiated a reduced rate at a local hotel that was less than a mile from the banquet facility. Everyone saved about $35.00 to $40.00 a night for the room. The accommodations were pretty good and located close to resturaunts and the seacoast.

If anyone is interested, I will do it again this year. I'll be more than happy to meet with hotel management and negotiate a "Forum member" discount. Y'all just have to let me know so I can get started. [:)]

Bram Hepburn (Downeastdigger) is the owner of the banquet hall where the bottle show is being held. I will be talking with him some time this week and between the two of us, we'll keep the forum up to date as to hotel accomodations, availability, directions, costs, etc.

I'll be happy to answer any questions the forum members may have. I got plenty of time on my hands right now, so I don't mind putting in the time... E-mail me with any questions or special accomodations you may need and I'll look into it for ya.[;)]

Wayne

PS: EP as far as the "Who is this guy???" thread, just go to the bottom of the forum page and click on the "Most active topics" then go on to the thread I started just after I joined the forum. I wanted to be able to put "a name with the face" and used the thread as kind of a get to know eachother, let me introduce myself idea for forum members.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26