Great Bottle show in New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
RE: Great Bottle show in New HampshireATT: CanadianBoy

Wayne,

That's even better cause there's two shows to go to around here. Plus Balston Spa and we have three.

What is the date for Somervill MA? my wife is from Carlisle, MA. Talk about old privies and old historic area. I'de love to dig there but I think the Concord or Carlsile poliec would object if some property owner didn't.

Anyway let me know when and I certainly will go.

Ep

epgorge

Reaction score

Do you guys just go to look or do you set up a table? Never been to one before.

Could someone email me some particulars or give me an url to link with so I can find out more about the show?

Thanks !

Ep

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

epgorge...

Hey EP... I don't know of any show in Somerville, Mass I was just making sure that you knew the name of the location of the New England Bottle Show in Somersworth, NH I didn't mean to confuse you. Now, you have me completely lost when you speak of going to Balston, Spa... did you mean Boston, Mass ? [8|] These damn computers can never figure out dialect or accents...[:-]

I'll have more info for you after I talk with Downeastdigger .

As far as setting up tables, there are several Antique-Bottle.forum members that set up tables at the show. Off the top of my head I know that Bearswede does... Earlyglass... Downeastdigger... I think CaretakerMe does...Cliff, Ye Olde Prospector does... and many others do as well. I'll have to appologize for not remembering everyone who are forum members that put tables together.[&o]

The rest of us go to the show to enjoy the glass... to become envious of others... to share information... share stories and ideas... to meet with old friends, chat, and enjoy more glass. It's great to go to the show and "put a face with a name and a forum nic-name... it's a lot of fun! We also get a chance to meet new friends and expand our bottle forum family... [:)] Then, we meet for "liquid refreshments" after the show...it's good fun.[;)]

Hope to see you there!!!

Wayne

bearswede

Reaction score

Balston, Spa... did you mean Boston, Mass ?

I get the Albany TV stations up here in the boonies of western MA, Wayne... And I, too, used to think they were talking about Boston... Balston Spa is home to the National Bottle Museum, and this year, their bottle show in June as well... Just up the road from Saratoga...

Ron

epgorge

Reaction score

"Hey EP... I don't know of any show in Somerville, Mass I was just making sure that you knew the name of the location of the New England Bottle Show in Somersworth, NH I didn't mean to confuse you. "

NO wonder their chamber of commerce lady thought I was nuts. It doesn't take much to confuse me, these days, or those days for that matter.

Easily confused (just ask my wife),
Ep

annie44

Reaction score

Well, I definitely qualify as a "bottle nerd" as Capsoda puts it - and it would certainly be nice to hang out with other like-minded people, as my friends all think my bottle madness is a bit odd to put it nicely - I am afraid that the New England show is probably not in the cards for me this year. I'm not ruling it out completely, but it looks like I have too many other things going on around that time.
I am going to the Saratoga show in June, so I hope to meet many of you New Englanders at that show.
Ron - you think we can talk Kelley into coming up from Texas??!!

bearswede

Reaction score

Hey, Cindy...

A bottle of Southern Comfort and a case of whoopy pies could get Warren anywhere, but I'm not sure about Kelly... Altho he has threatened to make the trip out east before...

Ron

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score

Yeah, but Cap's cheap! I'm more along the line of a bottle of Crown and a case of Little Debbie fried apple pies! [;)] I would dearly love to come visit yall and go to a bottle show. And then go sink a shovel in the ground somewhere. lol!

capsoda

Reaction score

Hey Kelly, What I really like is Ol Mills Best and for six fitty a case...O Boy, O Boy......[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

I know too many dead beats to keep any Crown around but they usualy can't hang with my JD.[:D]

bearswede

Reaction score

I would dearly love to come visit yall and go to a bottle show. And then go sink a shovel in the ground somewhere. lol

And...?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26