Green? Bromo...up over 300 already...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I Once Owned the ONLY KNOWN AGUA FISH BITTERS

They must have bought Ed and Kathy's. No, that one was AQUA, not Spanish water.
http://www.greatantiquebottles.com/cbt7text.html
Anyway, at least one other has shown up since then.

ktbi

Reaction score
Jim - Thank you! I'll report him today as I was burned as a newbie and did not appreciate it. I am not familiar with 'Amberizing' a bottle so I looked up his current auctions. Those cokes just scream fake. I sent him a question on one of his purple bottles and just point-blank asked if the bottle had been nuked to achieve it's current color. I'll let you know his response.....Ron

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ktbi

Jim - Thank you! I'll report him today as I was burned as a newbie and did not appreciate it. I am not familiar with 'Amberizing' a bottle so I looked up his current auctions. Those cokes just scream fake. I sent him a question on one of his purple bottles and just point-blank asked if the bottle had been nuked to achieve it's current color. I'll let you know his response.....Ron
Superb!![;)]

ktbi

Reaction score
His response (I asked if it had been nuked):

Not that I know of.It was that color when I Purchased it.Thanks

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
He has obviously sold nuked coke bottles and nuked bottles that have been turned purple without listing this in his auctions. Has he ever sold a green Bromo before? If not maybe he needs to be watched in the future as he is probably quite excited about the current price and it may be too tempting for him not to list another.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ktbi

His response (I asked if it had been nuked):

Not that I know of.It was that color when I Purchased it.Thanks
he's a lying scumbag, hopefully we get him booted...

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

He has obviously sold nuked coke bottles and nuked bottles that have been turned purple without listing this in his auctions. Has he ever sold a green Bromo before? If not maybe he needs to be watched in the future as he is probably quite excited about the current price and it may be too tempting for him not to list another.
There may be alot of sellers running to a sterilizer nearby them, so I expect a few to be popping up Dan...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You guys crack me up.. this is like the war on drugs! You can't stop people from doing this, the temptation is too great.. and even if you do stop some of them.. for a while, at least.. others will slip through, and the prices will reflect their "rarity" so I say let's all nuke our crap bottles and flood the market! That'll take the wind out of their sales! [&:]

epackage

Reaction score
Stopping one douche, even for just a little while, makes it all worth it to me. I've received three emails from the buyers I contacted thanking me for letting them know, two of them have contacted the seller and filed a case with Ebay, so I think some good can come of it.[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did you get any other types of responses, like "I knew it was nuked" or "I just like the colors, I don't care" or "MYOFB" ?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman