Green J.J. Thames Taylor TX Drugstore

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I grabbed this nice green J.J. Thames Drug Co. Taylor Texas pharmacy that i'll probably have for sale. It's a dug bottle but no chips or cracks. Nice color on it and a good size too.

~Tim

100_0776.jpg

100_0777.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
Holy Lime Rickey, Tim,

That is a beauty. You've scored some great glass, and treated us to a wonderful cellphone presentation of some outstanding Bitters, all, it seems, in one fell swoop. Kudos on the cellphone picture quality and thanks for that A-BN PSA.

img_midori-rickey-l.jpg

texasdigger

Reaction score
One of the more common Texas colored druggist bottles, but still 200 to 300 depending on the size. You made some nice scores. As many good bottles you come across please keep an eye for patent meds for me. I now have the largest collection of Texas patent meds around, and really want it to keep growing!

miztx

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: texasdigger

... please keep an eye for patent meds for me. I now have the largest collection of Texas patent meds around, and really want it to keep growing!

Have some 'inherited' bottles I know nothing about. Can you recommend some links for identifying what you're looking for so I can check against what I have?

texasdigger

Reaction score
If they are Texas bottles there is very little info on line. If you get me a list of the embossed Texas bottles I can get you a close appx on price. If they are not Texas I can point you in a good direction. Let me know if you want my email, and I would love to hear what you have. Where are you at in Texas? I am in the DFW area.

Brad

miztx

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: texasdigger

If they are Texas bottles there is very little info on line.  If you get me a list of the embossed Texas bottles I can get you a close appx on price.  If they are not Texas I can point you in a good direction.  Let me know if you want my email, and I would love to hear what you have.  Where are you at in Texas?  I am in the DFW area.

Brad

Sorry about delay=couldn't find my post to you... At this point I'm still going thru many shelves and boxes and it may be some time b4 I get it done. Plus a lot are hard to read so it's even slower. Appreciate ur offer to help and I'd like to take you up on it. Maybe I'll just pick a few bottles and get that info to you. I'm down in the middle of the state -- San Angelo, Brownwood area.

flasherr

Reaction score
Small world im from Abilene originally and lived in brownwood for several years. In Denton Now but still make it back to abilene to see family

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem