Green Randall Baltimore

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sweetrelease

Reaction score
ya i have a couple of these in my basement[:D][:D][;)] i wish.now that i think about it what was the highest price a bottle went for on ebay? anyone know? ,matt

earlyglass

Reaction score
An amber Willington cathedral pickle sold for over $40,000
An olive amber GI-98 Franklin/Dyott sold for $34,000
A Cassin's Grape Brandy sold for $33,000
...to name a few.

Nawakwa

Reaction score
I was just staying in Baltimore a couple of weeks ago because of business in Towson. (Next time I'll pack my shovel.)

I remember watching that Cassins, the seller had no idea what it was. I aslo recall something anout a Bunker Hill pickle realizing $40,000, it was in our local paper as filler a few years ago.

baltbottles

Reaction score
That Randall & Co. torpedo is a pretty rare bottle with there being only 3 intact examples I know of. One is a deep puce color the other two counting this one are yellow green. This is probably the earliest of the baltimore torpedo sodas Circa 1842. I may have another go at it towards the end of the auction.

Chris

Nawakwa

Reaction score
That is a star bottle, you don't have to be from Balt to appericate that. Three, that's impressive too. Best of luck.

Years ago around our way a hutch with a mug base turned up embossed J.W. McAdam with a cluster of grapes. Nobody had ever seen one and of the few examples (six I think) only three were perfect. I found one of those three. Today they bring 150 - 175 not common but not rare either.

Nawakwa

Reaction score
I wonder what the bottler would think if he knew one of his bottles sold for 10G +?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday