H. Lake's Indian Specific

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Cool story Robert, I like that it got somehow split and in a fair way. I need that to happen to me, maybe I wouldn't be so far in debt. It doesn't however relate to the ebay reserve thing which was what I was attempting to do.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Some things on ebay go cheap because they are listed in wrong category, have poor description & does not show up in many searches or have a cheap buy it now price. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I don't think original poster is reading any of this. He has not logged in since September 9th. One hit wonder? LEON.

sunrunner

Reaction score
all I have to say , is oh bother ! I just soled a box of doll parts for 60.00 bucks and thought I was doing alright . some times y'all get out of hand .

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I'm told that Michigan people are nice and fair but really bad drivers. The bad driving part is true. Sometimes I question the other part as well...But I was also told that the bottle was likely worth much more than the payment, Eric. lol. Hemi, I'm told that I was expected to be the same-- a "one hit wonder." Maybe he'll also come back. Jim, that is a very good price.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Would be nice if he'd come back to give us a update of what happened with bottle instead of leaving us hanging & wondering? LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator