hassled by police again

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
DING DING MR. Lobey has the # 1 Answer, heres how I play it...Sneak back at 2 in the morning, dig the bottle, hey what was that noise!!!??? Chit the cops again!! Run!!! Runnn!! bottle falls brakes, but you still run on, they catch you, fine you for trespassing, you get a fine and the bottle is shards any way, AHHHHH what a way to dig bottles nice and relaxing..(sigh) I could sleep now from that story its so relaxing.[/align] [/align]ASK * or your trespassing[/align]

hemihampton

Reaction score
So, What happened? Any updates? I say if you sneak back 2-3 in morning bring a Friend for a look out. Then nobody can sneak up on you while your preoccupied. LEON.

privvydigger

Reaction score
first off always have your game face on.
atleast know the owners name
the minute you see them get up an politely ask to go to the front sidewalk as the owner would not approve of anyone but myself back here with all the glass.
a brief discription of what your doing and I'd love to chat but I have to finish up the wife's calling me.
First impressions are key act like you belong.Asking them to step off throws em off
privvydigger

diggincajun

Reaction score
Update on site, I'm still awaiting to hear from owner of property, the realator told me they didn't care but it's not up to them. The hole still isn't dug, noone messing with site. I'll give it some more time, I just know that hole is loading with bottles, when I probed it it seemed to be at least 5' in diameter and 5' deep min. So I await word and watch. I'll take pictures when it finally goes down.

steamfitter38

Reaction score
better get in there and get that bottle now b4 its gone.the cops wont do anything but maybe write you some weak little fine if anything.besides, if youre gonna risk gettin caught at least its from doing something you love.

diggincajun

Reaction score
I'm a patient man I can wait and watch, they are not going anywhere. Digging here in town is scares and I was lucky to find this hole. It's really out of the way and I do believe the owner will allow me, besides like the advise I was given and do use, I'll have my game face on when it comes down to the moment. I shall dig em legally and will all the pride I have. Pics will be posted when it goes down. Thanks everyone for ya'll input and patiences.

hemihampton

Reaction score
OK, Been patience for a year, what happened? LEON.

phil44

Reaction score
since the Judge digs you should tell him the situation, he may be able to help, perhaps invite him to dig it with you. He may be able to keep the cops off your back.

baltbottles

Reaction score
A few guys with hard hats usually looks more offical then one guy. Don't seem to have many problems when you dress for the part.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter