have any ideas????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
thank you cowseatmaize for showing me the old post on this bottle. ive looked for days targeting everything i can think to call it and found nothing.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Nic,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for bringing this guy. How many stars in total?

WHJ16397CottonLeveNOLA.jpg

The Bottleman

Reaction score
Now i could be wrong but i believe this really isnt all that old.I work for an auctioneer and lately we sold an estate and its contents and there were several bottles identical to this shape but i am not sure about the stars sun and moon embossing and these had paper labels. They were brandy and some of them still had a little in them. They were sold in boxes and didnt interest me because they seemed newer.

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
im assuming you saw benedictine bottles. they have a horseshoe shape with a crosshatch pattern in it. those are new. from the 60's i believe. they look similar but this one is handmade. their are about 50 stretched bubbles in the neck and the rind around the top is very crude.

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
i think i will put this on ebay......any ideas on what to start it at???? its a big bottle and very close to mint cond. and after really examining and double checking it is no doubt very old.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Well, you only paid $4 for it, but you may be able to get $8 if your really lucky. Why not hold on to it for more then a few weeks. Maybe it will grow on ya.

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
possibly.........i will hide it somewhere. i will bury it. let someone else find it

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson