Hello All - A pleasure to be here!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

vabottles69

Reaction score
[8|] Hello everyone - I'm brand new here and just started collecting ... I love your site and have been learning so much. I guess i would consider myself a privy digger although I only have one spot i go to find old bottle / not much of a spot but a few old bottles have popped up so to speak. I would love to find someone to dig with. I'm not a dealer, resaler / or into tumbling at this piont not that i knock any of that just haven't grown into anything but the love of old bottles as funny as it sounds.... I really just enjoy looking for and giving an old dirty bottle a new home and saving it from being lost for ever. I will post a few pics from my last tiny spot i found / stumbled on...lol Anyway not to carry on tooooo much .. Its a pleasure to be a member and to say hello to all of you and I hope to go on my first real privy dig one day soon or to find someone local to partner up with to hunt down a spot.....
Best wishes to all - and that next bottle found is a treasure no matter how big or small how whole or chipped.[;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Jon, Welcome to the forum. Alot of diggers start the same way. We do have forum members in and around VA. They will be along eventually.

vabottles69

Reaction score
[:)] Thanks for the warm welcome... Means alot when your just getting your feet wet and dirty...lol Would love to meet / or chat with others in this area..looking for a dig partner...
again nice to meet you all and I will post a few pics soon.......from my first dig[&:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson