Hello from Flagler Beach Florida.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SuzyQ14

Reaction score
My son had a collection that was amazing. Grandparents started giving him old bottles as well. They are packed up but as soon as I unpack them I will start posting to find out about them. I will have to sell them reluctantly as I just don't have room. This site excites me with all the bottles people find! Thank you all!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Oh SusyQ 14,
Welcome from New England. ...You might want to save some of the "special" ones. Ex. The best of the Grandparents'. Unrelated question- Does Flagler Race Track still exist?

Auburnbeer

Reaction score
My son had a collection that was amazing. Grandparents started giving him old bottles as well. They are packed up but as soon as I unpack them I will start posting to find out about them. I will have to sell them reluctantly as I just don't have room. This site excites me with all the bottles people find! Thank you all!
SuzyQ14,
Neighbor down here in Florida (Orlando, lake Nona) can take look if interested. Good luck !
Scott

SuzyQ14

Reaction score
Oh SusyQ 14,
Welcome from New England. ...You might want to save some of the "special" ones. Ex. The best of the Grandparents'. Unrelated question- Does Flagler Race Track still exist?
Not the dog racing one in Daytona, but they do have NASCAR races at International Speedway also in Daytona. Huge area, lots to see and do.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Thanks Suzy Q! ..I think there might have been an old dog track in SOFLO that went out c. 2000... BTW, I moved into a new address some 35 years ago and still have some boxes that don't seem to mind the lack of attention. ;) So, don't feel bad. I have a feeling there are a lot of folks like us.:cool:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator