Hello to all of you.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Thanks for the letters and thoughts from the few that knew about it - but I have been away for over a month.

The news is that I am home again. I just got home from the Hospital today. I am glad to be here, I can assure all of you that. My experience from this problem went beyond all of my World of Life's experiences. I had a major heart attach that was a really bad one. I now have three by-passes or what ever they call them. A new valve on the out going side of my heart, a pace maker and in the process of the expeiences; they had to use the paddles on me four times to get it working again. Obviously it wasn't my time to go.
I missed the contacts with all of you, because I have been out of it for a full month. RED Matthews

epackage

Reaction score
Great to have you back here with us Red !!!! You're truely one of the best members here and your knowledge is second to none, so glad to have you back....Now stay healthy and take the time you need to get well....
Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It's WONDERFUL to hear from you Red !!! We were all really worried about you! It's great to know you're home and recovering, you have my continuing best wishes!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello RED,

So glad to see you back. I'm glad that you survived all that in fine form. Please take it easy, and know that there are a lot of folks here that admire and respect you. We all want to see you in fine fettle...

outside-fine-fettle.jpg

LC

Reaction score
Glad you are doing all right Red . Welcome back .

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Glad you're back home! Your knowledge of glass study is a great credit to the hobby. Welcome back!

~Tim

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Red ,Glad to have you back GOD BLESS YOU,I knew you would pull through,you have that tough core that never quits plus your a hellava nice guy!!
Take care and say hi to Agnes glad you are home with her,rest up and get well soon I'll email you later in the week.

slag pile digger

Reaction score
Glad to hear you are back home where you belong, My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Take it easy and enjoy the glass you love so much. Michael

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583