Hello to all of you.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Glad you're home safe and sound, Red. Keep up the good work, but don't work too hard! Take care and keep in touch.

Dugout

Reaction score
Great to have you in our presents again, Red. And looking forward to your posts!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Clarence/Red,

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Many thanks for the time you spent with Joe and I this summer. Awesome time, very well spent. Sorry for you health problems, getting old sucks. You are truly a great bottle guy and I hope to enjoy your presence again in the near future, learn more from you. You know so much that it sounds "like Hebrew to me" at times. Hang in there my/our dear friend.

PD

beendiggin

Reaction score
I thought I would check into the ol forum, as I haven't been here in awhile...read the post about you first and YIKES RED....what a scare! I'm so glad to read that you are on the mend. Thank God you're a strong man with a stronger will to live. I'm wishing you the best with your recuperation and saying a prayer right now for you. Take it easy Red.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Glad your home Red. Recuperating in a friendly home environment is much better than a hospital.
Take care and keep us posted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583