Help me!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pupman

Reaction score
[:D]Looking to buy or trade for good cure bottles for my collection,paying top $$$$ for cures I need! When you think cures,think Kev[:D]

pupman

Reaction score
Christmas Humor

Remember,A GIFT OF GLASS IS A GIFT oF CLASS!!!!!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Kev,
This I thought was an interesting Cure listed on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Kitchels-Wind-Puff-Cure-Coldwater-Michigan-With-Label_W0QQitemZ6236564897QQcategoryZ895QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

calibottles

Reaction score
heres another one, its green.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Medicine-Bottle_W0QQitemZ6237528180QQcategoryZ895QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pupman

Reaction score
Thank you for thinking of me,Cali! The only prerequsite in my collection is that the bottle be embossed with the word CURE,KURE,CURATIVE CURING or any derivitive of the word "CURE". However,the Jaynes is a wonderful bottle ,many times people will list a bottle as a cure when it is really strictly,only a medicine.This is particularly common in England where they tend to call all medicines cures.I also collect Lyons powder and similar insect bottles such as John Henry,Kyles persian powder ,Johnsons,Reynards powder etc. If you put me onto a insect powder that I need for my collection I will pay you a bounty of $25.00 just for arranging it.If its somthing like a large size Lyons the bounty will be $50.00 or more.Only stipulation is that I need the bottle,acquire and it for my collection. I collect only Lyons shaped bottles,try to to get too broad in my collectings so I stay away from Dead stuck,Tragers etc. Years ago there were loads of insect powders and nobody paid much attention to them,now it's like pulling teeth! Thank you again for taking the time to write! Merry Chriatmas and Happy Holidays!,Kev P.S. Here is a picture of some so you get the idea!

Pn36887.jpg

Attachments

• Pn36887.jpg
    Pn36887.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 89

pupman

Reaction score
Dear Jason,I appreciate your reply but already have two or three variations of the Bauers cure,if you come up with any others please let me know.There are over 3000 embossed cure bottles out there and I have about 850 of them so there's plenty I need but also quite a few I have.It was nice of you to think of me for cures,keep your eyes open,you never know what might pop up! Kev

swizzle

Reaction score
I thought it might be a common bottle. It never hurts to ask. Good luck on your museum of cures. Sounds like you got a really good start on it. Jason

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday