Help with Amber corker Lysol bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Xev_2002

Reaction score
It's a small amber colored corker bottle. At first me father and I thought it was a medicine bottle,but around the side it says Lysol in cursive letters all around the edge of the top. It looks like a corker and we found another one. By the way I live in central Pennsylvania. Most of the bottles we find around here are fairly common.

Xev_2002

Reaction score
Yeah. My father and I are the ones who go bottle hunting in the family. My grandpa took my father bottle hunting and now I've just gotten into it a month or two ago. Since then we go down to a dump every few days and dig. Just a couple of weeks ago we hit a goldmine. I pulled out like 50 corker bottles dating back to the 1890s-1900s. I have several bottles I can't seem to find on the internet. There's a amber whiskey bottle that I bought at a flea market. It has a design on it and AA on the front. Anyclue? It is a corker

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello Xev_2002, here is a site that may give you a little info on your bottle. and here is another from other forum members.

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi Xev_2002, welcome to the forum.
Has your Lysol bottle got any imbossing on the base ? is your one like the one below ?
They ARE mostly common as Humabdos wrote above but they are still very nice bottles in my opinion [;)] .

Ge95623.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn