help with posting pics

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Starr

Reaction score
keeps telling me too large to post

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Reduce the size to less than 200kb. You can use paint to reduce. You can download Irfanview also. If you choose paint, reduce the size 25% and select save. It took me a while plus a lot of help from members for me to be able to post pictures. If you still have trouble, I can give you a thread that a member showed me step by step how to post pictures.

Starr

Reaction score
to lblackvelvet

i down loaded Irfanview...still having trouble posting pic..HELP!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
RE: to lblackvelvet

If your camera is new and has a guide, look into the settings. 12MP and such cameras should still be able to be set for lower. Set it to what the guide suggest for web posting. Maybe in the line of 640 or 800 by XXX.
When in doubt, read the directions. Here are the help files for here for what they're worth.
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Posting-pictures%2C-making-links/m-383099/tm.htm

bne74honda

Reaction score
RE: to lblackvelvet

The EASIEST way to resize is to EDIT the photo in Paint. Right click the pic, select 'OPEN WITH' and choose paint from the drop-down list. Once in paint, click on 'IMAGE' at the top left and click on 'STRETCH/SKEW' and then change the HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL stretch % to 25%. Save file and yer done.

Brian

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter