HERE ARE SOME MEDS & MISC. FROM MY DUMP

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ruccello

Reaction score
trudigr, amazing bottles you've been digging. And the amount of quality bottles your digging is awesome, must be a heck of a dump. I was laughing at your comment about digging in the hood! I know there are some amazing places to dig in the areas that are not the best places to be hangin out. I've been scouting some areas near me, but I'm a little hesitant to dig alone in some of them - lots of drugs, guns etc. What's your method for digging these areas, do you have digging partners you go with?

Richard

truedigr

Reaction score
When I go to a big city like Dallas, I go with a guy who has a handgun permit. He hasn't had to use it yet, but he did have to lift up his shirt and show it one time to a strange guy that was approaching us. He was probably high on crack, but as soon as he saw that 45, he turned around and went the other direction. The small hood I'm digging in now isn't near as bad. I know alot of the characters, but they will still come and ask me for a buck or two every now and then. I usually will give the person a buck just to leave me alone. I leave my wallet in my car and only carry about five bucks in ones. I wear holey dirty clothes to look like a bum as much as possible. This dump is kinda out in the open next to the main drag. They are a out and about during the hotter months and alot less in the colder months. Digging in the winter down here is the best time. Robert

ruccello

Reaction score
I let my carry permit expire - didn't have much use for it until now. Guess I'll have to find someone with a permit to dig with!

judu

Reaction score
hey ruccello, i went to lowes and bought a yellow work vest and wear that when im digging. makes it llok like your working (digging water pipes, etc) and everyone just ignores you. seems to work.........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem