HF&B Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SoMdRelicHunter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage
I always wished they would have the sale price on the sold bottles, it would be a great reference to everyone in the bottle world......Jim
I Agree Jim... I also wish they had some info on the bottlers themselves... I love the history of this stuff.

baltbottles

Reaction score
If I remember right the last on of these to sell was around $2500 Yours in the 4th one I have seen and they all seem to have been found in Civil war camp sites. And all seem to be shades of puce.

Chris

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Mechanicsville. Just about 20 minutes north of California. What made you move north?

I wasnt really into boating or bar hopping. I'm more into hiking , mountain biking, canoeing, etc. I like the mountains. Frederick also has a nice historic downtown, something that didnt really exist in SO MD. I also wanted an old house to restore and they are tough to find down there.
I lived in VA before and dug relics for about 20 years there. Never dug in So MD for some reason.
The company I work for has thier main office in California MD so I go down there every so often.

SoMdRelicHunter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: baltbottles
If I remember right the last on of these to sell was around $2500 Yours in the 4th one I have seen and they all seem to have been found in Civil war camp sites. And all seem to be shades of puce.

Chris
Holy Cow!! Thanks for the Info! I had No Idea. Can't wait to get back there now...

SoMdRelicHunter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Mechanicsville. Just about 20 minutes north of California. What made you move north?

I wasnt really into boating or bar hopping. I'm more into hiking , mountain biking, canoeing, etc. I like the mountains. Frederick also has a nice historic downtown, something that didnt really exist in SO MD. I also wanted an old house to restore and they are tough to find down there.
I lived in VA before and dug relics for about 20 years there. Never dug in So MD for some reason.
The company I work for has thier main office in California MD so I go down there every so often.
Yeah I'm not much on that stuff either but i love being far enough away from the city that it's quiet but close enough that its not far to a wal-mart lol. There's some places to do some hiking and digging.... just got to find them. Wish I knew the first thing about finding a privvy... Theres a house in particuar that I would like to dig. Not to mention the housesites long gone in the middle of the woods. You're into canoeing? We go Kayaking every now and then. It's always a blast.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Beautiful...is the base pontilled? I"ve never heard of it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4