HI!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi All...

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive an' Kickin'... Still without my computer, but I hope to rectify that soon... Still mooning over those old hunks of glass in my bay winder... Glad to see Lobey's still out there tellin' it like it is...

Anyway, drop me a line whoever feels like it...

Ron

annie44

Reaction score
Hey Ron! Great to hear from you! I was thinking about your huge black glass lime juice bottle just the other day! Hope all is well with you and your family - bet those twin boys are getting big!!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Ron, really good to hear from you. You and the misses doig ok I hope. Just piddling around with this and that here and having weird weather.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Bear! My long lost friend! Glad to see you back on here! So much has happened. Well, not really lol. Any interesting bottle finds since we last heard from you? Take care.
Laur

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Ron, I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with you here, but I've read many a post of yours in the archives, and I find your checking in here inexplicably comforting..being a relative newb, I hope I don't sound out of order by requesting that you not be a stranger around here! [;)] -Charlie

bearswede

Reaction score
Thanks All for your well-wishes an;' sich... I really miss being able to dial up the forum and chat with y'all whenever I want... Gonna work real hard to get back on line fulltime... Promise!

Ron

ktbi

Reaction score
Hey Ron...I always watched your posts with interest and was actually wondering a couple days ago what you were up to. Glad to see you are back......Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28