HI!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Just checking in, Gang...

Had a nice weekend with my extended family, some all the way from Belgium... They had a great campsite set up at Bear Brook St. Park in New Hampshire... What a beautiful spot!!! Course I had to go looking for old cellar holes... But it was such fun with grandkids, some of them, anyway...

Still working on the pooter problem... Be back in touch soon...

Chao for now,

Ron

bearswede

Reaction score
Here I am... It's way past my bedtime... And there's no way the Libe is open at this hour... Not in a burg like Ashfield, anyway...

I'm in RI at my daughter and son-in-law's house... Anyhoo, I'm getting a little bottle display ready to set up in the Library... They've got a nice little oak case... The last person had a nice collection of milk bottles in there... I'm going to have bitters on the top shelf with some inks set up in front... Then Wolfies in the back on the bottom with a variety of meds in front of them... Should work out well... I'll have index cards with blurbs and bottle i.d.'s...

Off to bed!

ciao for now,

R

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bearswede

Here I am... It's way past my bedtime... And there's no way the Libe is open at this hour...

Off to bed!

I knew it! Not having a computer magically speeds up the aging process! Just kidding. Good to see you on here Bear! Sounds like a really cool project you're working on. I hope you'll be able to share some pics with us and come back soon ya hear?
Laur

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter