Hiking Around Today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jpoff430

Reaction score
Yeah bombboy it is the same ones making ice cream. Theyre local to York, PA where Im from. They dont use the Indian Head logo anymore but its the same company.

pabottles

Reaction score
Where are you in York? I'm in the township near Apple Hill right off the trail . Got a promising possible dump in Glen Rock I wanna hit when the weather get warm,it's a feeder that dumps into Codorus creek. I just need some help clearing out the briars and such from what I have found I believe it may be worth the the effort.PM me if ya get the chance.

jpoff430

Reaction score
pabottles that sounds good. Ive got a few bottles from Glen Rock that my Uncle gave me a while ago. I think Hoover is the name on at least one of them. Ive never really dug around down there much so that would be fun.

pabottles

Reaction score
Cool you have to walk in the water to get to the spot,that's why I think it will yield some high quality stuff.One of the reasons is it's not really accesable by land and unless you're a bottle hunter/collector you wouldn't really know it's a dumping area. I found it when I was trout fishing down that way and caught a glimmer of broken glass and pottery shards.Anyways let's give it a look see when it gets warm out again.

jpoff430

Reaction score
Pabottles. That sounds really promising. I cant wait to check it out. Feel free to give me a call whenever you want to tackle it.

jpoff430

Reaction score
kastoo I believe youre right. The first Turkey Hill Minit Market was opened in Lancaster, PA but I think Kroger bought the chain in the 1980's. Im not sure if you can find Turkey Hill products out west but theyre popular around here (York, PA) and some other states on the East coast. There Green Tea is my favorite thing to drink.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward