HOLY SMOKES! A mind blowing Cathedral Pickle collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
I Like fun ~ Thanks for adding to it ~ 69,999 [;)]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

You'd have quite a drive if you were to win,I hope those bidding are figuring in gas costs[:eek:] too.
I'd fly out and drive them home in a rental to be honest, if the price were where I wanted it to be..

SkinsFan36

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and be the guy that has never played poker but comes in and takes all the money lol. Knowing nothing about these bottles I'll go 37,453.

glass man

Reaction score
WOW!I love cathedral bottle especially pickles!A few I don't consider "CATHEDRAL" though...not that I am in any way an expert...though I do know one in Terry Gillis...but he lives a ways from here and probably has all these......the ones that are only have an arch and nothing fancy I don't call cathedral..at most it is a cathedral arch..maybe... the ones that have the arched braches are considerd cathedral...but when I think of CATHEDRAL I think of something fancy .Also I don't think ther are no WILLINTON pickles among them..these pickles are usually much,much wider then other cathedral pickles...KUNG-FU guy would know better then I and am not going against any one's else opinion..would love to know.

I do know I wish I could afford them all..man the blue one blows me away as well as some of the green ones and also some of the aqua ones![:D]

RICK MAN..I KNOW YOU LOVE ME LIKE ANYTHING..WILL YOU SELL THAT OLE PUCE FLASK AND GET THESE FOR ME?NOW THAT IS FRIENDSHIP +++ NAW RICK THAT WOULD BE INSANE!I say they go for 50,000.JAMIE

surfaceone

Reaction score
The Pickle Plateau is still on a bidding plateau of $17,100. Can you feel the static electricity in your keyboard? [8D]

Will it sell, I dunno, but have been watching this slowly unfold......

Just under 3 days to go. Who'ya rooting for?

JUMP_1865_Earthquakey_Times.jpg
From.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator