HOLY SMOKES! A mind blowing Cathedral Pickle collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well all, I have always liked pickles but we made our own on the farm and I never found any for sale I felt I could afford. No doubt or question about it, some of them are beautiful bottles. RED Matthews

sloughduck

Reaction score
I don't think all the pickles were listed from the first auction ,Seem to be missing numbers,maybe he culled out the badly damaged ones?
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

It has petered a bit 12,176.23 he is about 4900.00 shy from the group bid at 17100. He needs

sloughduck

Reaction score
I bought this Atmore's.I was bidding on some others,but got blasted out of the bidding

sloughduck

Reaction score
# 12 is a really rare pickle,page 455 Zumwalts book,bottom left.It didn't get much of a bid till the last few minutes,I bid on it but dropped a $450.00,needless to say it went higher.But I was surprised this didn't garner at least $2000.00I have never seen one of these in auction.

sloughduck

Reaction score
That's a very nice pickle,I don't classify a $227.00 pickle as cheap.$10.00 is cheap
ORIGINAL: nhpharm

I got #39...one of the sorta common el cheapos but a cute little one.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Yeah...I hear you there! I was talking compared to the others....

glass man

Reaction score
I gotta admit cathedral bottles I really love STAR..wish I coulda bought them all..but what "CAN A POOR BOY DO" when he can't even sing in a rock n roll band like Mick Jagger?[;)] it would hve been kinda a let down to have bought them all at first and find cracks in one or more?Was that mentioned at first? Haven't really kept up with this that much...but I do want a real WILLINGTON one day....hey it could happen!![:)] Hey after all monkeys have flown out my buttocks once..I think..?[8D]JAMIE

Stardust

Reaction score
Jamie,
YOU have to picture your dreams first, so they can find you ~ [;)]
One day I'll get my cathedral pickle, when the time is right one will arrive ~ [;)]
It was fun just to be part of this pickle party ~j~ angel blessings to you and Nina, star *

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Topusmc

looks like they totaled right at $35k or double the group total.
Post #105 has it at $31,600, nice return on them so far with 19 more that can be relisted...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause