HomeBrew- Anybody else making their own

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cracked bottle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

Hey Jamie, There used to be a guy where I grew up that made homebrew. A lot stronger than beer, but not as potent as moonshine. He used fermeted peaches to make his. Went down real smooth but packed quite a punch. Yeah, it will make you happy happy.

Marc, Never experimented with home brewing beer. Tried to make some wine a couple of times with poor results. Made vinegar once and exploded glass and quite a mess once. My scuppernong vines are loaded this year. A friend at work made some scuppernong wine last year and it was good. May give it a try.

Give it a try. I got better with each batch I made.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

Hey Jamie, There used to be a guy where I grew up that made homebrew.  A lot stronger than beer, but not as potent as moonshine.  He used fermeted peaches to make his.  Went down real smooth but packed quite a punch.  Yeah, it will make you happy happy.

Marc, Never experimented  with home brewing beer.  Tried to make some wine a couple of times with poor results.  Made vinegar once and exploded glass and quite a mess once.  My scuppernong vines are loaded this year.  A friend at work made some scuppernong wine last year and it was good.  May give it a try.

Now you talking!My fav.wine is scuppernong or even better muscidine!There is a wine store on the Georgia/Tenn. border that grow their on Scup. and mus. and make their on for sale..used to go and get few bottles when we had the money to do so..I really miss it...JAMIE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday