Honey I'm in a Pickle!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Ok so its a silly title. Here's the honey:

LargeBottleLot028.jpg

Here's the pickles:

LargeBottleLot030.jpg

LargeBottleLot031.jpg

LargeBottleLot029.jpg

LargeBottleLot024.jpg

LargeBottleLot026.jpg

LargeBottleLot023.jpg

Any help on these would be appreciated. I think this last one is a horseradish though.

LargeBottleLot027.jpg

Thanx for check 'em guys. Have a great night. Swiz

madman

Reaction score
those are very nice how much?

swizzle

Reaction score
Hey Madman, You gotta keep after me man. I have short term memory and I keep forgetting what I was suppose to be looking for for you and your friend. I have the Jones Ginger Ale and the French's Mustard but I couldn't find a screw band for it. If you want, check out my video's in digging and finding and see if there's anything else that you want and I'll hook you up with a package deal. I have a plain Jones Soda and a couple of Jones hutches too but the hutches both have damage. Let me know and shoot me a PM so I can check you off of my list of people to send bottles too.

Wheelah23, thanx for the info. Its sometimes hard to tell the difference in the subtle shapes of food jars. Swiz

LC

Reaction score
I dug two or three different sizes of those honey jars over the years , have always thought of them as a nice jar , although quite common , or at least so in my area . . I also believe that the small one as well as possibly a larger one was reproduced . Can anyone comment as to whether that is right or not ?

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

I dug two or three different sizes of those honey jars over the years , have always thought of them as a nice jar , although quite common , or at least so in my area . . I also believe that the small one as well as possibly a larger one was reproduced . Can anyone comment as to whether that is right or not ?
lc yes ive seen the larger repos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey