Hope to see you Sunday at the NH bottle diggers powow

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
HI guys

I've found a suitable opening on the schedule at the function hall that I'd like to host the bottle get together like we had last year. Sunday Nov 22, 9 a.m. until whenever the last person goes home. It will be at the Great BAy Gallery in Somerworth NH. Very loosy goosy. If you want to set up to sell, it's ten bucks a spot ( as many tables as you haul out yourself, within reason). Free admission, open to the public, but not advertised as a "show". Last year was perfect in terms of it being informal and easy going. I may have you sign something if you're going to set up, just so you cant sue me if your table tips over etc. plus a " check your table legs" warning.

No charge if you just want to set up your dug stuff, not for sale, and shards, magazine articles, other show and tell stuff. I've had a bunch of people ask, so I think there is plenty of interest. Let me know on here if you want to set up, or just come to hang out, so I know how much food to make ( $5 buffet)

I'll keep bugging he Forum from now until then, by bumping up this message every few days just to remind you.

Hope you can make it!

Blackglass

Reaction score
RE: NH BOTTLE DIGGERS POWOW SUN. NOV 22nd !

Sounds like fun, I'll certainly try to make it! I live in NH, so all the easier for me to attend[:)].

downeastdigger

Reaction score

For those of you that have been to my place ( Great Bay Gallery in Somersworth NH) You might remember it is a large room, with a sliding wall that can split the hall in half. For the bottle powwow, I've decided that I'm going to have that wall closed, and on the other half of the hall I'm going to have an antiques sale. I will be set up in that room with about 10 TABLES full of my low end bottles, as well as some furniture and other antiques I need to sell. I'm going to advertise it to the public.

In the Powwow side of the hall I will have the better bottles and shards I dug this year, plus some high end bottles. So maybe I can make some money that day, as well as seeing and hanging out with all you forum diggers. Thanks to those who have private messaged me or emailed me to let me know you expect to be coming ( Bramiam@aol.com) It is helpful just so I know how many tables to have out, and how much chow to cook up.
Hope you can make it !

digger32

Reaction score

Hi, i have been to your show in the past, was wondering what time to get there, my friend mark and i would like to setup for this event thanks again

SeanColvin

Reaction score

Sounds awesome, but I am in RI. : (

downeastdigger

Reaction score
RE: NH BOTTLE POWWOW SUNDAY 11/22 UPDATE !

For those of you that have been to my place ( Great Bay Gallery in Somersworth NH) You might remember it is a large room, with a sliding wall that can split the hall in half. For the bottle powwow, I've decided that I'm going to have that wall closed, and on the other half of the hall I'm going to have an antiques sale. I will be set up in that room with about 10 TABLES full of my low end bottles, as well as some furniture and other antiques I need to sell. I'm going to advertise it to the public.

In the Powwow side of the hall I will have the better bottles and shards I dug this year, plus some high end bottles. So maybe I can make some money that day, as well as seeing and hanging out with all you forum diggers. Thanks to those who have private messaged me or emailed me to let me know you expect to be coming ( Bramiam@aol.com) It is helpful just so I know how many tables to have out, and how much chow to cook up.
Hope you can make it !

earlyglass

Reaction score

Bram, I will be there. Thanks for putting this on! Mike

riverdiver

Reaction score

Count me in Bram,

I am bringing my son Jonathan and we would like a table to set up on also. Thanks so much for putting on this venue and If you think about it, I bet Donny Stevens would love to come.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter