How many bottle diggers are in PA??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Times change, people change, there's hope for your brother yet. To each his own, if we all liked the same thing the world WOULD BE boring and us bottle diggers wouldn't have as much fun. I'm sure others would agree with me that I'm kinda glad people think were nuts, that leaves more fun for us diggers. Not sure where you are exactly put maybe some of us could get together. Try and find a buddy your age to dig with, as long as they are reasonable it makes the hobby more fun and don't forget to keep the old man as a partner, might turn out to be the best one you ever had.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
How old is your brother? If he is real young that explains his bordom,for some of use bottle digging was a part of us when we where young and we didn't even know it, did you ever see little kids digging (dirt) holes with tablespoons? Well, that's the makings of a privy digger.[;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Its not my dad that we have to drag with us,its my brother, he says the hobby is BORING
Even the hardiest of hold outs can't say no if money is involved. Go dig a nice bitters or flask and put it on ebay if you can part with it. He'll be fighting for the window seat. Don't worry the rest of the love for the hobby will come to him soon after. Then he'll be fighting to keep them from you.
Hmmm, maybe you should just leave him at home?

Mattkoz

Reaction score
He isa nine(i think,bad memory just like my dad)But he is stubborn!!!!!

kastoo

Reaction score
Just make sure if you go dig with someone, Dad goes or he knows the person REAL well.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123