How old are you ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Now this was....is one great thread. Men use many diferent tactics to cover who they really are and what their fears/deficencies are. The same goes for for their position in life and the peer group they belong to.

I was a fairly quiet little dude until I was about 22/23. A musicien from age 6 and singing before an audiance was no problem. The Air Force tought me to speak out and to do it before large bodies peppered with dignitaries, congressmen, senators, generals and a couple of Presidents both from the US and abraod.

Started digging when I was 14. This is what I have learned in my 53 years. Pray every day, it is ok to be afraid, there are no atheists in a war zone, everyone really does look the same on the inside, a dying soldier will always call for his mom, it is always better to keep quiet BUT when you have an opinion let it out, don't smoke, drink or eat to excess, (having a hard time with the eating) love your spouse with everything you have and love your children and grand children the same way, enjoy your friends and every day and if you really want to know what people are all about....Hold someone who is dying in your arms until they are gone.

Oh yea, Try not to be too long winded. Failed at that too....

DB82349765D74C859F8B2176FE7BE6DC.jpg

Attachments

• DB82349765D74C859F8B2176FE7BE6DC.jpg
    DB82349765D74C859F8B2176FE7BE6DC.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 80

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

. Oh yea, Try not to be too long winded. Failed at that too....

Nope, you said it perfectly. What instrument do you play?

Stardust

Reaction score
my mother​
told me​
a woman never tells her age.​
keep them guessing honey​
and​
she's 89​
and still​
a Babe​
God bless Her!​
~stardust~​

Reaction score
I'm (gulp) 40 and have been digging bottles since I was 11. To put it into perspective, those 70 year old bottles I dug in 1979 are now 100 years old!
-Rob

capsoda

Reaction score
I play the bass going on about 46 years now. Met some pretty coll folks too. Some famious and some not. A few up and comming. Met Garth Brooks at a picnic on a friend/coustomer's ranch. That was when he was known as "Who"!!!

glass man

Reaction score
54 and majored in psychology. I lacked 30 hours getting my bachelor's in psycology and dropped out for different reasons,mainly I usually have more problems then the people I would like to help! MAN, I AM TOO YOUNG TO FEEL SO OLD!

tigue710

Reaction score
28 and one half! lol, going backwards that is... started digging at 8 or so, and dont think I'll be stopping anytime soon...

20 years of bottle digging has taught me one one thing, next time could be better, or worse, so enjoy what you get now, cause if you dont you'll never get a chance to enjoy it again....

glass man

Reaction score
WOW! All this just from asking age! Of course there are a lot of baby boomers in this crowd and KARMA is catching up with us. REMEMBER THE pharse " DON'T TRUST ANY ONE OVER 30" or WE ARE THE NOW GENERATION,THE YOUNG GENERATION ETC? REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE GONNA change the world? man did we change it did't we? for the better ? i think a lot of my generation ,IS A GENERATION OF SWINE !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete