How to build a tumbler.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODIGGER

Reaction score
Has any one the specs and the do's and don'ts on building a small reliable tumbler? Thanks

tangomango

Reaction score
Sodigger - There is a huge amount of info. on this site alone of persons who have built their own tumblers and how they went about it. Another good source is Jar Doctor web site, he sells tumblers, parts, materials and supplies. His site is very informative. If you want you can e-mail him and he will respond, very very helpful. I am in process of building a tumbler myself as well. I have done extensive research first, like yourself trying sift through all the info. and using what seems to works the best. I know how you feel, if your just starting out, it is a bit over whelming at first, but it all does make sense after awhile. if you need any info. in particular let me know, I would be more than happy to try help you out with anything. I have some web-sites for calculating speeds and others for materials. They were all found from going through others postings, just would save you some time. Feel free to message me . . . try to help you the best I can.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman