I buy box lots of bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

If you have tons of bottles and want to sell them fast contact me and i will buy big lots. Preferably anything that was made before 1900. Thanks, I hope to buy some stuff!

imadigger

Reaction score
I have alot of bottles,they were my mothers. most of them are pre 1900, although I suspect that some are around turn of the century. I would be interested in selling,although it sounds like you want mainly Mass. bottles, and these are mostly from the west,Ca. Nev. but if your are interested.....I don't know a lot about bottles, and know nothing about their value.
Let me know.
Susan

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Ha Brian, I got you beat! I have a cellar full of bottles that I'm willing to let go for FREE. Of course you have to buy the house that's sitting on top of the cellar.[8D]

grdigger35

Reaction score
Norm, I'll give you $50.00 for the bottles and the cellar, if you agree to move your house off the cellar!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Tell you what, you can have the bottles for $220,000, and I'll throw the house in as a great big display case[:D]

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Ah yes, sadly it got me in trouble a lot back in grade school.... Too often I had to stay in at recess and write "I will not talk in class" 100 times on the blackboard, it scarred me for life....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28