I can't believe it! My rare comic...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dshaneb

Reaction score
... is at $281.01 on ebay with around 12hrs left! This is the first item I have tried to sell:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6535467414&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

If you don't want to click the link, I'll tell you it is a rare, black variant cover of Venom: Lethal Protector #1 from 1993. It will way more than pay for my recent bottle purchases. :)

I am still amazed!

Shane

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
dshaneb, now thats the way u do it sell off the excess stuff to get the stuff u want like old bottles hmmmmmmmmm whoeyer daddy !!

dshaneb

Reaction score
I can't believe it -- it ended at $455.00!!!!!!!!! I was elated, but I just found out that my dad had a heartattack earlier today and almost died, so I'm not really focused on it anymore. (NO JOKE)! I am going to travel to visit him in the ICU tomorrow. I ask for prayers for him from those so inclined. His name is David.

Thanks,
Shane

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
Shane, we will be with u and uer father ive had 2 heart attacks and 5 implants the 1st one bout killed me if it hadnt been for the clot buster shots they gave me i might not be here talking to u now if he will spare an old toilet digger like me uer dad will be just fine heart medicine has gone in leaps and bounds over the last few years PLEASE keep us posted whosyer !!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
SHANE...prayers are with you & your Family.

WTG on the Venom !

dshaneb

Reaction score
Thanks everyone,

I just got back in, and thankfully my dad is doing fine now. :) They even moved him out of the ICU today. About 10 years ago he had open heart surgery and the vein they used from his leg ended up with two blockages. They did the catheter through the femoral artery procedure and got to the first one and sucked it out. Then, when they sucked the second one out, the change in blood flow to his heart stopped it. They had to shock him five times to restart it, but once they did, he has been doing fine. He had some burns from the shocks, but not real bad. They also put stints in. They thought he may have heart damage, but last I heard they don't think much damage was done as revealed by how his heart has been doing lately. Thanks for the concern and prayers.

I'll tell you guys later about my odd bookcase problem that also happened yesterday, when I get a chance.

Shane

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
dshaneb, glad 2 hear everything turned out all rite keep us posted u gotta luv those stints ive got five think im at the limit next time its open heart 4 me also. whosyer !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen