I FOUGHT THE MUCK AND THE MUCK WON!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frank

Reaction score
Nice pics of the bottle site to bad about the broken one too. I get more dirtier then that my wife always complains all the time.[;)]ps oxy clean works best on filthy pants and shirt[:D]

JGUIS

Reaction score
There's one of those muck dumps I hate so much. At least yours will dry up, mine has a spring running through it year round. Nice pics.

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Appreciate it guys. Mosquito's are vicious this year. They ate me alive at that place. Bumped into a pretty big water moccasin, or cottonmouth, a real fat one. Only about the sixth I've seen this year. I saw a pretty good rattlesnake posted about six months ago in unexpected discoveries. I'm a little nervous taking a close-up picture of a poisonous snake. I'm hoping for a draught for that place, and a heavy rain for others. Dirtflicker, I tried to check out the vid. Went to site and downloaded Flash8. Tried to then watch video, and it still said I needed it. I clicked on the icon on my desktop.

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Had to stop there so I wouldn't time out and lose all that. Don't you hate it when that happens. I double click on the icon on my desktop titled INSTALL FLASH PLAYER. When I do this it brings up Directory not found. Couldn't find the plugins directory. Has an Install button also that I pushed to install plugin directory. Also browse to find plugin directory. This is as far as I got. Says something about it may not work with my browser. Maybe someone could help me out to watching Dirtflicker's video. SOS

stormysouth

Reaction score
Wonderful pictures.

Mihai,

When I see the beautiful curves of a bottle I don't have enough hands to take it out, I use an extra foot and, if necessary, my teeth.

I bet Warren and I could come up with a couple spare feet for ya.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Sorry about the twisted pegger humor. I just couldn't help myself.[:)]

Lisa

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey! I resemble that one legged remark.LoL

That would leave me with a leg to stand on though.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Mihai

Reaction score
Lisa and Warren,

I might have gathered only 33 roses in my life's bouquet but the four front teeth are not completly mine. So, on reciprocating basis, you can have them any time.

Reaction score
Hi B3, you might want to try a Thermacell for 'skeeters. We use them during the fall bow season and they really keep the bugs away. Nice diggin' spot.

bttlmark

Reaction score
I've had some of these digs.
It's not so bad if you have mostly water and not so much mud.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR