I Had Gotten a Lead On Some Bottles From

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

acls

Reaction score
Great story Pat. I feel like I was threre with you and Paula. You gotcha some nice looking bottles too. I haven't seen that Swannee with all the extra decorations.

As for the Pepsi I have seen those on the bay a few times. I don't know anything about them other than they don't pop up often and that's a 1970s-80s logo. You being in Pepsi country I would think you could sell it at one of the shows out there.

If you aren't keeping that Electric then I am intererested. I plan on sending you that REX this week. I am going to throw in that WILSON's too, free of charge, since I don't think I ever properly thanked you for that NEHI lead.

bottle34nut

Reaction score
wish i would have known about the bottles in greenville. i just got back from visiting my kids in anderson which is less than an hour away. i actually was in the greenville mall with my exwife and daughter. oh well, maybe next time. greg

LC

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Pat , sounds like you had an enjoyable trip as well as two great successes , finding bottles , and looking out for a creature in need of your help .

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Hey, those were some very nice pick ups. I am interested in the Bruce's since that's my dad's name and my middle name. Neither one of us look like a Bruce though. What does a Bruce look like anyway? Bruce Smith? Bruce Lee? IDK.

I am in on those Oxy Contins too (OC's) lol. If I remember right?

Nice lil adventure you had there!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Well Matt I really appreciate that. WOW I'm dumb struck. Be more than happy to send you the Electric......I'll throw in the Sir Walter too and send a remittance for your shipping charges plus a stipend for your troubles. Thanks a lot.

acls

Reaction score
Found you a rare one too. It's the yellow and white Billy Boy. I can get it for $75. Are you interested?

celerycola

Reaction score
Did the guy have many embossed bottles?

I'm still looking for the short My-Coca from Greenville and the Phos-Pho-Celery from Spartanburg.

Look forward to seeing you at Columbia.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen