I have aprox 30 to 40 antique jars that were gifted to me...Help!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deenodean

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
I have that too but I know why. I run a script blocker and there's more than 15 that want permission. I'll try it later after I disable it or allow them.

Note: cookies must be enabled and not blocked

deenodean

Reaction score
nammlif said:
Can't seem to open up in photo bucket...typing password and it just keeps circling back to password...what the heck am I doing wrong..!!!

Note: cookies must be enabled and not blocked

MNJars

Reaction score
hmm - I can't seem to get the photobucket thing to work. It still asks for a password. How do I allow a that script to work?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I can't help you there unless you use firefox and NoScript add-on. It's probably works fine on newer systems with all the updates but this computer of mine would never handle that stuff. IE browser in Windows XP stopped being upgradeable at version 8.What I can say is that PhotoPail runs a ton of scripts, many of which are tracking software that I don't want. By default I allow most of the google and Facebook stuff because I use them anyway.I do have 3'rd party cookies set for "not allow" and all I needed to run was the one script I mentioned.

tfb4me

Reaction score
that's horrible..Ill try to make a youtube video this afternoon. ill number each jar that way anyone with interest can just quote the # your interested in..I haven't a clue what some of the words you guys use mean...lol Its like trying to understand my teenaged sons text messages..Ha! I didn't realize photo bucket was so invasive..I dug into the other 2 full bins of jars last night..From what I see there are some fairly nice ones in there..I set aside the ones I want to keep and ill share them all with you in a video recorded in HD. Everyone should be able to use YouTube no? There are so many jars here that it would take forever to post up individual pics of each jar with 3 or 4 pics of each..Unless anyone else can suggest a better way to post them here?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
ABGA was one of the jars you posted, I saw that one too. IE in Internet Explorer. Even though your in Canada I'd think you know USA and NS should be something you know. I can't think of any other acronym text stuff.What are you confused about?

tfb4me

Reaction score
Lol ya I got all that. I have had quite a few pm and contacts on facebook that confused me. I'll just simplify and make it easier for everyone myself included. The thing is I have many many jars to go thru and nine of them are the same. So if you ask for one good luck cause I have no clue what one your talking about. If they are numbered then I'll know what one your talking about. Does that sound crazy? Hope not. If so sorry..

tfb4me

Reaction score
Sorry I can't find an option to edit my post here. I had said nine of them are the same. I meant to type none of them are the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler