I tried searching for it....but no luck....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

annie44

Reaction score
Mine changes all of the time - but this week I am particularly interested in the GXV-7 flask embossed simply Granite Glass Co., Stoddard, NH - and I am not even a flask collector!!

www.qualityantiquebottles.com

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

~Teal 'Sanderson's Druggist, Bradford Pa'~

By the way,...I wasn't even aware this bottle existed...until a few years ago. it's aprox. the color of a Hall's hair renewer, somewhere between peacock and teal,... about lockport blue/green. It has a large square form, more like an early med, (think Compound of Hops and Boneset)...It's about 5 inches tall, with a tapered applied collar, it's loaded with whittle and I've seen this bottle once only. It looks almost pontil era, although it's not pontilled, I didn't know our town had anything but your standard fare pharmacy and druggist bottles.Also I've never seen any reference to this druggist in our history books. Joe[:)]

You finally found it Joe!![:)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Well,...Lauren, I'd forgotten that I wrote that....Although I remember the one described above as being whittle marked....Now that we have one to refer to, I'm not sure if I disremembered the other one or not...Still and all, not too far off the mark.....Interesting that you found this post.[;)] Love ya, Joe

glass man

Reaction score
I want a three gallon emerald green catheral pickle bottle oh yes a willinton! jimmy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4