I Want Your Old Junk Bottles $$$ Paid!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Liquid Time

Reaction score
Hello I am new to Antique Bottles.Net and am excited to be here! I have been digging and collecting bottles since 1990! My wife and I make things out of old bottles (Mostly chipped or common bottles). I would be very interested in purchasing 100 plus year old cobalt, teal, amber, yellow, emerald green, aqua, clear, or other color variants from you! I live in NC. I would like to get large lots or small box lots of bottles. I would also like to meet and pick them up vs. paying for shipping. I want the stuff your scratching your head over wondering why you kept them!!! Please send me a message if you have any of these that you would like to get rid of (sell) or might donate to us!

epackage

Reaction score
I have alot of what you're looking for but I'm in NJ... Glad to hear you found the forum and welcome...Jim

Liquid Time

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I'm still looking for low low priced dinged up chipped up bottles. Let me know if you have any.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I find it misleading that the title of this thread reads $$$ paid and then the words low low and donate. Just ask for free, junk commons with you paying shipping and I am sure you will get what you want. JMHO

PD

wedigdixie

Reaction score
Ive got several hundred common bottles, medicines etc ill sell them to you for $1.25 each if you buy more than 25 and will give you free shipping if you get more than 40. I live in NC not sure where you are but if your close to me I will meet you also. Let me know

glass man

Reaction score
WOW! I would love to have some 100 year old yellow bottles too!!

Liquid Time

Reaction score
Hello again everyone! LOL I put the $$$ because I am more than willing to pay for decent JSP's, Large Bromo's, Colored unembossed whiskey's, or other colored decent blob top bottles. But I figured it would not hurt to offer to take people junk also.
Happy Diggin!

zecritr

Reaction score
What kind you looking for again? or what ages maybe i should ask also :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229