If anyone is interested....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andrewt

Reaction score
I put a straight sided triple script Coke error bottle from Macon, Ga, the n in Macon is backwards and the script on the bottom is crude and double embossed on Ebay. My phone will not load anything to photobucket and it will not copy a link so just put straight sided error coke bottle, my username is anrewt1. Merry Christmas!

epackage

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Error-straight-sided-Coke-bottle-Macon-Ga-/271126625561?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2067fd19

MINNESOTA DIGGER

Reaction score
the reason the bottle is double embossed on bottom is because the mold was opened when the glass was still warm . opening the mold jarred the bottle loose it moved a little and sat on the bottom mold for a few seconds before it was removed from mold , this does not in itself make the bottle any more valuable it just adds character , like air bubbles do

Andrewt

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: MINNESOTA DIGGER

the reason the bottle is double embossed on bottom is because the mold was opened when the glass was still warm . opening the mold jarred the bottle loose it moved a little and sat on the bottom mold for a few seconds before it was removed from mold , this does not in itself make the bottle any more valuable it just adds character , like air bubbles do

Thank for the information! The backwards n in macon must like a mason jar, correct?

Andrewt

Reaction score
I put a few more up also; an amber columbus, ohio, a scarce Salisbury, Maryland in a pretty blue and a nice aqua Macon with strong and bold embossing. And some hobbleskirts.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!