If you designed a repro...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KentOhio

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering, if you could commission either a repro or a fantasy bottle, what would you have it be? This goes for flasks, medicines, bitters, etc. I think I might actually make something some day and need some ideas. My ideas so far:
1. Repro of Harrison campaign flask
2. Dr. Pierce's Least Favorite Prescription (I think I read that here somewhere.)
3. Nasty Ass Bitters

O.T. digger

Reaction score
I would repro a kingfisher O.T. hutch its a local bottle and goes for about 300-400 and no one would expect a repo so I would be quite wealthy because they are in demand

KentOhio

Reaction score
It would also be neat to have a repro of the Bryant's Stomach Bitters cone. I could charge money for people to have their pictures taken with it, lol.

Bottleman

Reaction score
I have thought about making reproduction bottles with words that are very collectable such as cure and bitters. I am not going to go through with it or anything because I know little about glass blowing but I have come up with some good names that people would go crazy over. All would of course have to be cobalt blue and have an open pontil!

Dr. Cain’s Cure for Cancer
Dr. Stomps Rat Poison (embossed picture of a rat with a foot on top of it)
Toms Brain Energizer

Rick

Reaction score
I would make Civil War Period Bottles in AQUA so that reenactors could have some proper bottles to use. Scroll flasks, Jenny Linds, CORRECT peppersauce, fluted Ketchup bottles... etc.

I almost bought the old Clevenger Brother Scroll flask mold a few months back off of Ebay, to have some blown on commission for me to sell to reenactors.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28