I'm STOKED

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
The fine gent who sold me yesterday's lot had me over to check out the mountain of bottles piled up behind his garage.. I only had an hour this morning before he had to leave, but i found 55 bottles I wanted, and I'm going back for more sometime this week.. heaven, I tell ya!!![:)][:)] Here's the pile:

3780928439_ebdf0a631d_b.jpg

3780929013_6152f54d91_b.jpg

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Nice find. I love finding collections like that. I've purchased several like that, took out what I wanted, sold a bunch, and was left with tons left over. My garage is testament to that. It usually means I get payed to take the bottles in the end, and have a bunch left over. Who knows what I'll do with them all. Probably have a pile like that in a another year or two though.[;)] Good goin.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
What did he want for all of them? What you didn't want you could sell and the rest give away or recycle.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
The sweet thing about this is that he is letting me "cherry pick" ..buck a piece, no questions asked.. he said they've been sitting back there for a year and what I don't want will end up at a local auction. Not bad, eh?

athometoo

Reaction score
IM BRINGING MY BB GUN SO LINE THEM UP . CANT KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN HUH . HEY GUYS LOOKS LIKE CHARLIE WILL HAVE TO BUY ALOT MORE BATTERIES FOR HIS CAMERA , TO KEEP US IN MIX . ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW . [:)]

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Charlie looks like a local embossed flask in the left corner of the first picture.. and the pony sodas look nice.. Keep me in mind for freehold, belmar etc.. stuff... WHERE"S THE MILKS ????

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys! I just finished giving 55 bottles a good cleaning and I am utterly zombified! [>:]

John, so far not a single milk!! But the crates are stacked 2 deep in the back row, so there's hope.. got 2 more Asbury park hutches.. Woody, those are ballasts.,,[:mad:] Fred, that is not an option.. yet.. working on luring wifey to the dark side..[;)] ..Sam, put that gun down and gimme some AA's!
This buck-a-piece bonanza is something I've been craving for a long time.. yeah, it's sloppy seconds, but somebody was kinda picky who unloaded all these.. I decided to go back tomorrow and make a day of filtering carefully through every last bot, and this one bedroom apartment is going to shiver under the weight of what I bring home, I kid you not! I'll clean em up and ebay em, gift em, trade em, use em, whatever.. I just love to be the curator of them.. and man I just loves me some glass!!!! [:)][:)][:)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4