Inhaler bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bixel

Reaction score
I found this inhaler bottle last year but have never really thought about it until know. I live in Ontario and was digging the once apon a time town dump. I believe it was in use from late 1930s to about 1963( this judging from liscence plates). I havent done much digging since it isn't my property, but I have picked up a few while back there. The one that interestes me is a inhaler bottle that is a rectaqular bottle with a cork like top on it. It of course has 4 sides. On side one it has "Shackelton Inhaler Co, C.G Shackelton(signature) Side 2 An arrow which has a line that says "Fill to here" Side 3 "Grand Rapids, Michigan" Side 4 "CSA" (all leters on top of each other, it could be any one of the letter combos) I have also dug some insulators (CD 102 and a porcelain Canadian line materials spool) since those are my main passion. Any info on this bottle would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle Waters

Bixel

Reaction score
I tried to post a picture, but it didnt work. Also wondering if anyobdy saw this post, and if they knew anything about it. If not, does anybody out there have an e-mail address of a person I could ask about the bottle. Either e-mail me or leave it here.

diggerjeff

Reaction score
here is the pic of the shackelton inhailer.

Rp43608.jpg

Attachments

• Rp43608.jpg
    Rp43608.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 87

Bixel

Reaction score
so does nobody know anything about this bottle? If not is there somebody I should cantact that might know more? I really want some info on this!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4