Inne Dispensables?? !!HELP!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

yoshirulz

Reaction score
Have bottle of unknown origin. It appears to be from around the turn of the century. It has an unusual shape: it is almost horseshoe shaped. It has uneven and rough seams, thick and thin spots and an unsmooth surface. The glass is very thick. It has "INNE DISPENSABLES" on the bottom of the bottle. The mouth of the bottle is very thick and the seams do not match up with the bottle seams. It is corked and sealed with a very thick clear rubbery substance. It contains a milky pearlescent "soapy" thick liquid. I have more pictures, but this one shows the whole bottle. Thanks in advance for any help you all can give.

Hf97881.jpg

Attachments

• Hf97881.jpg
    Hf97881.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 102

yoshirulz

Reaction score
here's a pic of the bottom. kinda hard to read, but it says "INNE DISPENSABLES". no other markings.

thanks

Ca81698.jpg

Attachments

• Ca81698.jpg
    Ca81698.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Ca81698.jpg
    Ca81698.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 95

yoshirulz

Reaction score
thought i would post another pic...can anyone provide even any generic info? i have been unable to find anything on this at all....thanks

Pn36244.jpg

Attachments

• Pn36244.jpg
    Pn36244.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 75

tncgal

Reaction score
I would say your bottle is a perfume ~ early 1900's.

Here's another one ~ eBay perfume bottle ?

After studying this bottle a bit further, I'm not so sure about the perfume. Most the ones I've found, while researching, are also thick glass so I'm wondering if this held something else besides a scent.

yoshirulz

Reaction score
thanks tncgal.....i believe that my bottle has the original contents in it. it doesn't appear that the seal on the cork has been removed. it is some sort of soap, bubble bath or something....thanks again

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
Looks and sounds like scented "Bath Oil" bottle like you see in plastic bottles today. The hole in the center might have beendesigned to make the bottle easier to hold with wet or soapy hands to get the stopper in or out. Just a guess from info so far.

Cliff

tncgal

Reaction score
In addition to your shape, there are 2 other shapes showing in the completed auctions on eBay. One is a crystal clear heart-shaped and the other is a set of dispensers that the seller is calling oil/vinegar. One dispenser is cobalt and the other is purple.

This leads me to think, like Cliff, that they probably are body/hair-care related products.

I also searched Google, and found a label company that produced a label for Inne Dispensables of Mountainview, NJ. It was an ad showing the type of labels they can make. A search using that town turned up zilch. :-(

Not much help, but at least it's something.

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
I pick this one up at a yard sale for 5 bucks, it had sand in it, looks the same but no emboss on the bottom, just wittle marks, I just call it the donut bottle

Ca80598.jpg
[:D]

Attachments

• Ca80598.jpg
    Ca80598.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 77

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
here two more I picked up, each 5 bucks, didn't think they were worth much , just like the color and the styles

Rp42876.jpg

Attachments

• Rp42876.jpg
    Rp42876.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 94

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem