Interesting Day in the River 7/24

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Low tide happened to be right today, so I went to my favorite tidal river. It was a perfect low tide with nice clear water. I got a satisfying bucket full of bottles and whatnot.

Group shot, l-r:
J. Gannon N. Providence blob, Pepto-Mangan, Geneva Springs N. Providence, JSP
Orange Cream Providence, Ritz-E ACL, Lobello Spring Water Providence, Bell Bottling Co. Providence, and American Bottling Co. Providence
9363159474_0d1fd57427_c.jpg

My first JSP!
9363159106_236bf6d4a0_c.jpg

An early license plate?
9363160006_4c0e7d96b6_z.jpg

A spittoon, also a first, don't know much about it.
9360383721_aca11d7be0_z.jpg

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Those are great finds from the river...Taylor,I think that would be a really fun way to find bottles...Never have had any tidal action in these parts...Looks like a great spot to find the glass. Nice JSP too.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Nice stuff RIB. Are you mucking with your feet? Just looking for them? Or feeling around with your hands? If these are items that you can see, you might want to try rooting around in the bottom with some heavy garden gloves (or stepping around with your feet) to find buried items....

splante

Reaction score
nice job taylor. That jsp is cool, is that a local?

RCO

Reaction score
I like the bell beverages for some reason , maybe it reminds me of a bottle we have in Ontario by the same name , there was a bell city beverages bottle out of Brantford Ontario as its home town of alexander graham bell inventor of telephone . but then again I always seem to like the embossed soda bottles ,

splante

Reaction score
hey rco I have a few xtra Bell Beverages ,yours if you want one, just pm me to work out the shipping and ill send it your way
ORIGINAL: RCO

I like the bell beverages for some reason , maybe it reminds me of a bottle we have in Ontario by the same name , there was a bell city beverages bottle out of Brantford Ontario as its home town of alexander graham bell inventor of telephone . but then again I always seem to like the embossed soda bottles ,

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229