It works for me !!! cleaning bottles !!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

T D

Reaction score
Dude, I just sent you an apology to your inbox and you still won't let it go. I've got no problems with E. you are wound a leeeetle tight. Wow

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hey TD, I sent you a e-mail a little while ago, I have no problems with you, I'm sorry you didn't see your e-mail before posting this. We are fine in my book !!! I have no hard feeling towards anyone in here ! I sent it to your hot mail address , maybe you didn't get it yet? You and I are cool as far as I am concerned . Kevin........

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello all, Just an update !!!! Purchased some "3M" super duty rubbing compound , Item # 05954 from a commercial paint store The results were about the same as before, It is easier to use due to it is in a liquid form. The cost is about $20.00 for 1 qt. bottle. Which will clean probably about 100 bottles. Just curious if anyone has tried this method yet ? If so? What were the results? Please let me know if you have tried this and have any comments or better ideas to add. Thanks Kevin.....

glassgopher721

Reaction score
I think I might give this a try. I dig a lot of foggy bottle from ash dumps. Hopefully this will work. By the way, I love the E. Wagner bottle. I dug my first Wagner a couple of weeks ago. It was the yellow/green one though.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, Glassgopher, 721, As you probably already read my method is not as perfect as tumbling, But it works great for me. I cleaned 13 bottles for my employee yesterday and he was very happy with the results. Some really bad stained bottles require more than one cleaning to remove the staining. I have cleaned several of my bottles 4 or 5 times to get the results I wanted. It all depends on how clean you want to make them. I have over 500 bottles all look like new, as far as staining goes. Won't do much for case wear or scratches ect......... Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks Kevin....

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
It's a shame when you can clean a bottle and have such a hard time posting a picture, or resizing it !!! This is just a test !!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau