It's not bottles!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
Somebody mailed me and thought you might be interested in veiwing some gold. As gold prospectors we would be sure to come across old dumps from the 1800's time and time again. My partner and I are thinking of looking for some bottles whilst out in the goldfeilds. Becuase we live in a good prospecting area it will certainly give us opportunity to try our bottle finding skills HMMM!

The pic below is my pride of finds, not from my area, unfortunately. The biggest peice weighs 2grams under 5oz. In total for the day we got 6 oz 15grams.

Yv66230.jpg

Attachments

• Yv66230.jpg
    Yv66230.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 94

oz-riley

Reaction score
Hey,
That's some nice nice nuggets there, maybe we should get together, I can show you how to find bottles and you can teach me how to find gold :)

Thanks
Chris

IRISH

Reaction score
Hey nice Gold Kim [:D] , I used to go gold hunting a lot before I got into bottles (still go looking sometimes) but we don't get Gold like that here unfortunately it's mostly fine (biggest nugget recorded in the district was five ounces, bit of a bugger when the golden triangle is only a few hundred Km away they get all the big ones there).
We do find gold next to the creek about 30 meters (90 feet) from our back door though [:D] .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers