I've missed y'all...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey, Wayno...

Glad to have you back and healthy, Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've two of those!!! All at once, fellow Granpa... Cute little scuba buddy ya got there!

Ron

C962CD7EFEAD414DB5AA0C322410B9D6.jpg

Attachments

• C962CD7EFEAD414DB5AA0C322410B9D6.jpg
    C962CD7EFEAD414DB5AA0C322410B9D6.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 66

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hi Ron...

Nice to be back and in one piece... I'm sorry that I wasn't aware that you guys were in an accident after the bottle show... just shows how long I was off the air. Hope you mended up ok. Been doing any digging?

Hey Warren:

I thought there was some kind of law down there in Ala against you having any more direct decendants...[:D]
Wait till they grow up to Nathan's age -! Then I'll have to send Nate down to teach them the "Numa Numa" song so they can drive you batty!![;)]

Wayne

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
hey wayne,

im glad your back, i guess i can make my big debute again too! ive been away trying to go to school, ive lost a few good-uns along the way... but ill get them back they went to good hands

im back, finally, sorry to be away so long, but i gotta go now, later guys

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Spencer...

Welcome back from a guy who's been away much too long. Hope you had a good year in school. Now that you are probably on school break, you can go out and dig for some bottles, right??

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Sorry about that Warren... I forgot I had already posted this photo in another thread...
That's what else happens when you are up late at night, getting old... you lose some of your memory...[&o]
What...?????????

Wayne

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi Wayne...Very glad to hear your surgery went well and you are back to it. We haven't talked much but I mentioned to you before that I did a lot of diving in my younger days and wished I was as much into bottles then as I am now...Take care and congrats on the new Grandfather title.....Ron

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
yeah, im doing ok, and the semester ended early last week, thanks for the welcome back wayne

what damage warren? and give me a call ASAP i mean it! it'll be nice to hear from a fellow alabamian and bottle enthusiast.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583