jar lids

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
What kind of value do milkglass jar lid liners have? I'm not talking about a Boyds but the more uncommon stuff like Nail City liners and the Masons with the Tudor Rose on them. I'm getting quite a few of these stacked on my shelf if they look nice and was just wondering if i should continue to do so. If you want pics just let me know.

MNJars

Reaction score
Pics are always helpful!
Nail City and Tudor Rose liners would have some value, but the bigger value is in the lettered zinc part of the lid. The more typical liners like Hero's and CFJCo might still have a couple of dollars of value, but not much more. If you have a stack of the less common ones around, I wouldn't throw them away!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Jar lids are often needed and have some value when some one needs a certain one. I know I need one for a smaller pint Ball jar. RED Matthews

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't throw them away but if they have some value, I may use them as traders or sell them off since I don't really collect them. I have many "go with" items along with marbles and doll parts. Just always wonder why I keep them. Now I know!

thanks a bunch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese