Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

jumbo peanutbutter

lepew62

Sep 5, 2009
I found a 7 oz Jumbo peanut butter jar today. I did look around ebay a bit and seen a few for sale. I did see a green glass elephant shaped Jumbo jar go for around 300.00 I think. I believe the 7 oz I have is worth 20ish dollars. It is stamped pat June 24 1930. Will let you know if I find more.

foxfirerodandgun

May 20, 2017
I was going through & cleaning a few bottles & jars that my late brother in law had dug and came across a 7 oz. Jumbo Peanut Butter jar w/o a lid. Everything is embossed without a place for a paper label. I have rad through this entire thread but really can't place a production period for when this jar was manufactured.

One the front is Jumbo, elephant head, brand, peanut butter, & 7 oz. net. On the back is Packed by Frank Tea & Spice Co., Cincinnati, Ohio. on the bottom is a 6, what appears to be the top of a partial 5, and a 5. Any ideas as to what time period this jar fits into? Many thanks.

lwjars

Oct 14, 2016
Oregon
Reproductions were made of the 7 ounce jars. The lids for a legit. 7 ounce jar will not fit the reproduction.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olaf66