Just Feel Like Talking

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andy4707

Reaction score
Hey, i haven't going out digging for awhile, it is getting me kinda mad, the ground is starting to get really hard, and me and my cousin (Tony14) haven't going in a while, cuz it is starting to get dark [here] at 6:15 p.m., which really stinks, but anyways, what are some good bottles u have, if you would like to post a picture i would like to c it, or i will just search around on here for a bit.

IRISH

Reaction score
I have not had much time to dig lately meself (or play on the internet), did get out the other night though for a pretty good result (see my post in the pot lid section).

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
haven't got out digging in two weeks myself, hurt my hernia and then the rains came, I checked out a couple of cellar hole I was digging before and they are flooded, guess I'll have to MD for the rest of the fall, maybe I'll find some dumps while detecting, it always happens, that's why I carry my napsack with my digging stuff, when I get home from work it turning dark too, bummer, it the weekend for now on [:(]

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hey, I've got all of you beaten! I haven't been digging in several years due to the stroke I had. Can you all think of a way that I can dig with my right side so screwed up? I'm left handed, so that side of me says go! There's a very old frame house near the town that was abandoned many, many years ago. I've got to get some digging done there!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey, Mike...

You need to team up with a local young person who can do the diggin'... With your wealth of knowledge and their fresh arms and legs, you can be back in the game... At the end of the dig, split the booty... Another kid exposed to the great old art of bottle collecting!!!

Ron

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey Andy Fridays dig was great, I've been waiting for you to put up the pics of your finds. I think I'm goin in to get a digital camera this week.

preditor

Reaction score
I hope you figure it out mike, I've always heard where there's a will there's a way. I wish you lived close to me, I would love to help you get back in the game, Take care.
Preditor[8D]

slaks29

Reaction score
Mike, I'm right handed, if you stand on the left side and me on the right maybe we can make some progress. Only trouble is I think you live about $600.00 worth of gas away from me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski