Just moved into old house found lots of old bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

crazycajunbabe

Reaction score
[:D] I just found about 30 bottles some are embossed, some are Big, little and littlier.
One is an Old Quaker with a embossed picture of a Quaker on it, it has embossed print on it that says (Federal Law forb DSale or re use of this bottle. I found one with a date of 1965 on the bottom several of these were made in the Great USA. I found 2 little asprin bottles (bayer) one is sguare and the other is kinda round at the top. There is really to many to mention I guess. There are a few Medicine bottles and one is brown in color. I don't know if any of these are worth a dime but I feel like I have found a treasure[:)]. If I posted pics would anyone help me in finding out if they are worth anything ? Thanks

diginit

Reaction score
Hello you crazycajunbabe, Welcome I'm sure someone here will help you. I think you would get a better response if you posted the pics in the after 1900's forum.

crazycajunbabe

Reaction score
[:)] thanks dignit, i really didn't know where to post stuff. I will take pics tomorrow and try my hand at this. Like I said I don't think there worth anything but i would at least like to know what they are.
Thanks again !!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960